Pages

Friday 13 January 2017

Craft Stamper Magazine - TIMI Challenge January Reminder

Morning all,

A little post from me this morning with a reminder piece for the Craft Stamper Challenge DT.  I made a very simple card using the triple stamping technique, and using the free daisy stamp from a previous cover of Craft Stamper Magazine.  I stamped in green versafine over three layers of card, then separated the card and mounted with foam mounts.

My centre consists of a piece of sequin waste, cut randomly, and covered with a domino, which I've painted with DecoArt paints, and used Andy Skinner's 'Toxic' stamp set on, for the texture on the domino and the heart.

I added a sentiment from a PaperArtsy stamp set, and edged the card in peeled paint distress ink.


Hope you like it, don't forget to join us on the main Challenge page, where you can find all the details on how to enter, and see the rest of the team's fantastic inspiration.

Best Wishes,

Nikki
xx

6 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous! I have not tried the triple stamping technique, it looks so effective. I love the green flowers and the centre piece is so cool! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. Have done the triple stamping method b4, but not for ages, will have a go now I have seen your gorgeous card. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope it inspired you Debbie, love to see what you create. x

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous - have a lovely Sunday xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol, thankyou, hope you had a lovely weekend too :) x

      Delete

Hi and thankyou for taking the time to visit. I really appreciate your time and comments.