Pages

Tuesday 29 March 2016

Kevin's Gang & Diamond Resin for Indigoblu

Morning everyone,

Over on the Indigoblu blog today I'm sharing a make with their new Diamond Resin, and Kevin's gang stamp set.  I had immense fun making this, and didn't want to part with the necklace for my DT piece either.  Just going to have to make one for myself.

Diamond resin is a new two part epoxy resin which is crystal clear and sets hard, and is very easy to use.  I am a big fan!  You will need to visit the Indigoblu blog to see how I made these guys, there is a step by step over there for you, but here's a pic or two of the finished piece.


A bit closer - spot the dictionary pages I used? 


Right, I'm off to make more goodies for upcoming demo's, hope you like these.

Best Wishes,

Nikki
xx






16 comments:

  1. Just back from having a closer look at this fabulous Cat family Necklace Nikki. I am not surprised you did not wan't to part with them, I so love their curly tails. Mo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mo, hope you got the info on how to make them for yourself too :) xx

      Delete
  2. Brilliant,I wouldn't part with them under any circumstances!
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic and fun looking piece of jewellery x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful, love these cats!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love these Nikki, brilliant way to use the stamps. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab project and great to tie in the dictionary pages for cats and such like!!!
    Carolyn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab make! Love how you've done the cats :) x

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thankyou for taking the time to visit. I really appreciate your time and comments.