Pages

Friday 11 July 2014

Craft Stamper 'Emboss Resist' Challenge Reminder

Hi all,

It's reminder time over at the Craft Stamper blog Challengehttp://craftstamper.blogspot.com/2014/07/take-it-make-it-july-challenge.html, so the DT have got together to show you some more inspiration (don't we spoil you!).  We would love to see your entries for this oh so easy challenge, emboss resist is the theme, any colour you like, on any surface, as long as stamping is involved!

So my offering is using Wow embossing powder, in Pearl white, they are the sponsors of our prize this month and I love all the colours you can get, they have some fab new ones out currently too.

I stamped stylised flowers from Indigoblu all the way round the edge of both of my panels with versamark, and embossed.  Then used evergreen bough and squeezed lemonade distress inks on the panels.  On the top panel I did this a little lighter, and placed the Daisy stencil from Indigoblu on the panel.  I went over again with evergreen bough, blending it up into the yellow so there were no hard lines.  The sentiment is stamped on a separate piece of inked card, and cut out.  I distressed the main centre panel with my scissors, and mounted it on a small piece of yellow card before adding to the background.




I hope you like it, don't forget to hop over and see the Design team's inspiration and join us!

Best Wishes,

Nikki K.


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love those flowers they look like fireworks exploding and the colour is yummy! See you soon, Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Nikki I adore this love the colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fantastic use of this technique Nikki. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card and love the technique -not used this yet-love the colours and great flower image
    carol x

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thankyou for taking the time to visit. I really appreciate your time and comments.