Pages

Saturday 8 March 2014

Kay on Create & Craft tomorrow!

Hi everyone,

A quick note to say you can catch the wonderful Kay Halliwell-Sutton with her Indigoblu products on Create and Craft tomorrow, at 9am and 3pm.  With new stamps, products and demonstrations for you.

This is a sneak of a card I made, of one of the stamps that Kay will be showing tomorrow, More than Words.  Of course, if you pop across to Indigoblu now. .. you'll find this link leads you to this very stamp on the website!  I love this plate, I was laughing out loud when the DT received it, so funny.


Well I know that's teasing, but you will have to tune in to see more :)  The rest of the DT have done some amazing samples, to really inspire you.

I also just thought I'd mention that the March Indigoblu Blog Challenge - Going for Gold is on, so if you haven't entered, pop across and take a look and show us your work.  You never know, you could win some great stamps!  (And you get to choose, how cool is that?).  The other great news is that there is space still on the April Retreat, pop across HERE to book.  I can't tell you how cool the classes are, I've had a sneak peak at one and can't wait to do it myself next weekend!  The other's are a surprise even to me.

I'm off out now, for a girls night out, so I've taped the 9am show, as I might not quite make it!

Have fun,

Best Wishes,

Nikki
xx

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the shows, new stamps and samples! Have a fab time tonight! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chris, thank you, hope you enjoyed Kay's show's on Sunday, sorry it's taken me a while to reply, I had to work out how to get the comments back on my blog, they weren't showing! xx

      Delete

Hi and thankyou for taking the time to visit. I really appreciate your time and comments.