Pages

Tuesday 10 January 2017

Tag It Challenge - My first post for Tando Creative

Good morning all,

I am so proud to be able to finally say that I am now officially a DT member for Di and Tony at Tando Creative.  It's been a few months since we spoke about it so I've been very quietly excited!

For my very first post I have joined in with the 'Tag It' challenge, and came up with this tag.


Why not hop over to the Tando Blog to see more details on how it was created.


You can also see more of my new team mates work throughout the week.

Best Wishes,

Nikki
xx

3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! Congratulations on joining Tando's design team! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Nikki, this is gorgeous - off to take a closer look! Congratulations too!! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME - love those painty layers xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thankyou for taking the time to visit. I really appreciate your time and comments.