Pages

Sunday 15 May 2016

Imperial the Unicorn

Morning everyone,

Just wanted to share a quick post with you, I did a demo at the brand new Hobbycraft Store at Bristol Imperial Park last weekend, and myself and my lovely colleague Anna had the not so small task of Decopatching a rather large Unicorn.

We had a fab day, met lots of lovely people and the Unicorn got finished, with the Store Manager Simon naming it after the business park the store is on, so our lovely Unicorn is there for all to see, and is called Imperial!  Which I think is a pretty cool name for a Unicorn.

She was my second Unicorn, and next Saturday I'm decorating another, at the brand new store in Ashford, Kent.

Imperial has a few painted parts, inside the ears, horn, and those big eyes!  I used DecoArt Media fluid acrylics, in prussian blue and titanium white for those big peepers.  Pyrrole red mixed with the titanium white made the pink for the horn and ears.  He was then covered in some of the fab new Decopatch papers from Exaclair.

The horn is just awaiting the staff to add a little glitter... I hope they've made him their own!

Here's a few pics:






We had great fun making him, he's going to have pride of place in the store somewhere now, so you might come across him if you are in Bristol!

 I think everyone should have their own unicorn... but I'm not decorating all of them :)

Have a good week,

Nikki
xx






1 comment:

  1. It is gorgeeeeeeous! And fun and lovely, please post the pictures of all of them :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thankyou for taking the time to visit. I really appreciate your time and comments.