Pages

Wednesday 4 November 2015

Indigoblu Challenge Reminder - October - Time Flies

Morning all,

Today is reminder day for the Indigoblu Challenge, and this month the theme is 'Time Flies'.  I am sharing with you some of my previous makes for Indigoblu, that fit the theme, and give you some idea.  I love watches and cogs and clocks, so I have plenty of makes to choose from, but these are a few of my favourite. 

My first make is using the 'Time Flies' stamp set from Indigoblu, and is stamped with distress ink and coloured with distress ink, in first and second gen stamping all over, and in sections on the background.  It's then added to with some black stamping and layering of the card, and the sentiment.


My second piece for you is my favourite ever, I wear this all the time.  It's an Indigoblu fob watch bezel, with 6 or seven layer's of resin, containing cogs, stamping, music sheet, (yes, look closely), bits of megaflake, and embellishments.  The wings are created using the Script stamp, onto tissue paper, and glued to wire armature's.  It's then coated in several coats of resin to harden them.  Inside the fob watch, the word eccentric pops up, this was from the Sarah's Choice stamp set.




And my third piece is again distress ink and white embossing, using Music Sheet stamp set and Time Flies.  I used Vintage photo distress ink in varying levels all over the card, and stamped and embossed everything in white as a contrast.  Some embellishments are added and it's all layered up.


I hope this gives you a little inspiration for our Challenge, and you can see the ladie's inspiration HERE too.  

We would love to see your entries this month, please join us HERE.
All we need is that you use Indigoblu stamps in your design.

Good luck!

Best Wishes,

Nikki
xxx


2 comments:

Hi and thankyou for taking the time to visit. I really appreciate your time and comments.