Pages

Monday 9 February 2015

Stampotique Designer's challenge - Citrus colours..

Hi all,

I spotted a fab challenge on the Stampotique Designer's blog this week and the theme is citrus colours, so I thought I would enter one of my makes as I've never entered before, not sure why, I LOVE stampotique stamps!

It's not even like me to blog for myself and not the teams I'm part of, but wanted to share this with you as it's probably my favourite make of my own.


I immediately thought of red grapefruit, oranges, lemons and limes....... oh ok.... and maybe chocolate... lol.  I'm not a fruit lover myself!  The colours are fab though, lime green is my fave colour anyway.

I think sometimes you just don't get time to do the stuff you'd like to, so today - I am!!

Hope you like it. Hop across and see the inspiration and the other entries on the Stampotique blog.

Best Wishes,

Nikki K.
xxx

11 comments:

  1. Stunning Nikki. Love how you have used the colours, you have created a gorgeous background. Thank you for joining the Stampotique Designers challenge. Hope you can play along with us again soon. Gez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card ! You should play more often ! :o)
    Thanks for joining us over at Stampotique this week !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant Nikki, I love your doodling and the sentiment is perfect. It's good to take time out and just do what you want isn'tit. Thanks so much for joining in with my challenge at Stampotique. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool! I love the citrus colours and the sentiment is fab! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness Nikki, I love this. I love that edging, did you draw that yourself? Thanks for joining us over at Stampotique's Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Claudine, yes the edging is drawn, just doodled away :) thank you. xx

      Delete
  6. Wonderful card! I really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. nikki so good to see you joining in with us at Stampotique, and that you did the post just for you! I love your card and the colour pallet you have chosen, your hand drawn sticking is brilliant .... It's a lovely card you must come and join in more !

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Nikki and it includes chocolate!!!! lol xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thankyou for taking the time to visit. I really appreciate your time and comments.