Pages

Friday 14 November 2014

Craft Stamper reminder - November

Morning all,

Today I have a card for you that I've done for the Craft Stamper Blog Challenge reminder.  You still have plenty of time to enter here.

Our brief was to take a stamp, that isn't a christmas stamp, and turn it into one!  For my first card a week or so ago, I made a butterfly Christmas tree.  Today I've taken a lace circle stamp by Stampin Up! and made it into snowflakes, by cutting and layering it.

The letters are just a hampton arts alphabet set, I added 'Let it Snow' for the christmas feel.  It's layered onto a piece of embossed red card, and has a piece of Stampin Up! cookie crumble seam binding ribbon around the centre, it's my favourite colour ribbon.


Hop over to the challenge blog to check out the rest of the fab Design Team's inspiration, and show us what you can come up with - the ideas so far are astounding!

There is also a prize from the Artistic Stamper, our kind sponsor's for this months challenge, and a guest DT spot on the blog, and you could get published in Craft Stamper too.

So what are you waiting for?

Have fun!

Best Wishes,

Nikki
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and that is such a Christmas red, Have a fab weekend. Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous ..... and so festive! Have a great weekend hun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore this Nikki...beautiful Christmas red and so inspiring ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. nike air jordan 4 retro sale me. nike air jordan 4 retro sale I really do not know him. Director eyes narrowed air jordan 4 uk on the cheap says. cheap quickly said the director, really, I mean really, nike air jordan 4 retro sale nike air jordan 4 retro sale I did not know him ah. cheap nike air jordan 4 shoes Really. cheap, you do not lie, oh, thirteen Street thing you can not deceive

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thankyou for taking the time to visit. I really appreciate your time and comments.