Pages

Friday 3 October 2014

New Challenge Blog - Always Anything Goes with a Twist!

Morning everyone,

I'm delighted to announce the start of a new challenge blog, called Always Anything Goes with a Twist, and happy to say I'm on the DT, with a lovely bunch of ladies.

Hop across to the blog here and find out what it's all about.

We have fab sponsor's every month, and different challenges, and teams of us that will be giving you inspiration.

My inspiration this month is for two digital stamp companies, DeeDee's and KSP.

Firstly, Dee Dee's Digi's. - Using the Home Tweet Home digital stamp set, I came up with this:




Please be nice to me, I'm a novice at colouring, and will be on a sharp learning curve on this DT, but it's great fun!  It's why I wanted to join, as it's different from the stamping that I love, and I can use paper's and embellishments to my heart's content!

The second sponsor this month that I chose to work from is Kittys Scrap post, KSP make lovely digital papers and downloads, I only used a tiny part for my project, as I fell in love with the vintage angel, and thought she would be amazing in a piece of resin jewellery.



As you can see, I'm very happy using this medium!  

I hope to bring you different projects from all the lovely sponsor's each time, it's great to be able to interpret the designs in our own way. 

The third sponsor this month for Team A is The Stamping Boutique, and if you hop across to the Aagwat blog, you will see more inspiration from the other DT members, with their fab digi stamps.

I hope you can join us in this new journey, we would love to see your makes, and we have some amazing sponsors each time, so keep your eyes peeled for your favourites!  They are currently all digital stamp companies or digital downloads, so it's easy to play along.  

Best Wishes for now,

Nikki K. 
xx


2 comments:

  1. Love the card, it's so sweet and your colouring looks brilliant! The jewellery piece is stunning! Am off to have a peek at the new challenge blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ray bans outlet cheap years as if the cheap ray bans outlet ancient gods thrown volumes the school's La Jichi, the day actually also picked up ray bans outlet cheap two books this break to score cheap according ray bans outlet cheap to everyone that look cheap textbooks, you will know what to use spiritual reading, and only turned the book rotten, that is the real learning. cheap ray bans outlet cheap cheap ray ban sunglasses outlet regardless of how to .

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thankyou for taking the time to visit. I really appreciate your time and comments.