Pages

Tuesday 21 October 2014

Indigoblu October Challenge - Magical Masking!

Morning everyone,

It's new challenge time over at Indigoblu, and it's a nice simple one for you, but one you can do so much with, it's magical masking.

All you need to do is either mask an area of card, or mask your stamps, we don't mind which, but they must be Indigoblu stamps of course.

I chose to mask a panel of my card, from top to bottom, with large post it notes (you could use paper and repositionable adhesive if you have it).

I used three colours of distress inks to blend into each other in the panel.  I then stamped the flowers at the bottom, while it was still masked.

I peeled the masks off, and then stamped the dragonfly only, from the bottom of the Butterfly Collector panel.  I was brave and cut him out separately, I can always add him to my stamp block again under the rest!  I love dragonflies, probably one of my favourite things, so he will get used.

I stamped him over the masked area, poking out from the sides, to give a little dimension.




And that's it - simples!  Such a quick card to make, but nice and clean.  You could add a sentiment for any occasion.

Come and join us and share your cards with us at the Challenge blog this month, anyone can win and we love seeing your work.

Most importantly, have a great time playing!

Best Wishes,

Nikki.
xx


2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Nikki ..... so CAS. Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ray bans outlet cheap I mixed, how cheap ray bans outlet kind. outlet cold smile and said that you first win I say, cheap, if you die, I will be on ray bans outlet cheap time to your grave for burning paper. cheap ray bans outlet cheap Minzui smile, do not say, the way the boys patted the shoulder, the last of mucus dry, then slowly toward the classroom. The day before the entrance the ray bans outlet cheap cheap ray ban sunglasses outlet school holidays, the students all go home.

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thankyou for taking the time to visit. I really appreciate your time and comments.