Pages

Friday 3 October 2014

Craft Stamper Challenge October - Multicolour stamping.

Hi everyone,

It's the start of a new challenge over at Craft Stamper magazine again, a nice easy and fun challenge, we would like to see your multicoloured stamping, basically just using more than one colour of ink, paint, or whatever medium you can stamp with, on one stamp.

Here is my DT piece:




It's called triple time stamping, basically where you put three pieces of card on top of each other to stamp them, then separate them again and layer them onto a mat card, to show the images layered up.

I used a free stamp from the front of an old Craft Stamper magazine, sorry, can't remember who it's from or the month!  and a little background stamp from a set of clear stamps I had in a draw.  I just third gen stamped the background so you could only just see it.

The leaves are stamped in Stayzon Ganache, St Valentine, and orange. 

So remember to come and join us this month in the Craft Stamper Blog Challenge, show us your makes, you never know, you could win a slot on the challenge blog and in the magazine. 

It can be as simple or as wacky as you like, it just needs to be stamped!

Have a fun time,

Best Wishes,

Nikki K.
xx

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Nikki, I wondered how you'd done the layers. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card hun ..... I love this technique. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I must try this technique, it's fabulous! I love the autumnal colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Autumn and I love this technique! Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorrrgeous card Nikki, loving the autumn leaves!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally gorgeous Nikki!!! I always love seeing the triple time stamping, and with the coloured stamping it looks spectacular.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous, Nikki! Triple time stamping is a new one on me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. cheap ray ban sunglasses outlet cheap ray ban ray bans outlet cheap sunglasses outlet These days, swollen gums, tongue twisters from a layer of foam, he lit ah. cheap, teacher and find you. When cheap cheap ray bans outlet rubbing his ears out from the office just to be cheap to see. cheap also find a lot cheap ray ban sunglasses outlet cheap ray ban sunglasses outlet of times, has long .

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thankyou for taking the time to visit. I really appreciate your time and comments.