Pages

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Challenge 18 at Indigoblu - Christmas in July reminder

Good morning,

Well I have been slack on here, I did go away for two weeks but it seems so long since I blogged!  I'm here this morning with a DT piece for Indigoblu, for the Christmas in July Blog Challenge.  It's open until 20th August at 8pm, so we would love to see your entries.  It can be cards, mixed media, anything you like as long as it uses Indigoblu stamps.  And they don't have to be the new Christmas ones, any stamp you can make Christmassy (is that a word?) is fine.

Here is mine:


I used the brand new Snowflake Lace, Connor's Crown Jewels, and Merry Christmas Circle dinkie.  It's simply stamped in Versafine black and coloured in with a spectrum noir red, then matted and layered with a bit of ribbon.  An easy card if you are in a hurry to get some done, but effective with just a splash of colour.

Of course, you can always add a touch of glitter!

Hop on over to the Challenge blog for more inspiration, and don't forget to join us.

Best Wishes,

Nikki K.

2 comments:

  1. Striking card Nikki, love it x thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm also now a follower of yourself, Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card love the stamps and just the pop of red
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Hi and thankyou for taking the time to visit. I really appreciate your time and comments.