Pages

Wednesday 14 May 2014

Indigoblu Challenge Reminder post - Words are All you Need

Hi all,

Hope you are having a good week so far, and the weather is being kind to you.  It's certainly nice here this morning.

We have a reminder post up over on the Indigoblu Challenge Blog, with one week to go, we would love some more entries, it's great to see all your work.

Here is my little inspiration piece, I went with a muted colour scheme.  I stamped Circles and Dots, as a background, and then just die cut a frame, and used the fab Voices stamp, always makes me laugh.  I edged in Tea Dye distress ink around the panels.



The Altered ego's were painted in brown cottage paint, and then embossed with frantage and verdigris embossing powders.

I layered it all together, and added a couple of prima butterflies, I just love these.


So hop over to the challenge blog, and show us what you can do!

Best Wishes,

Nikki K

Indigoblubelle &
Challenge Design Team Member

1 comment:

Hi and thankyou for taking the time to visit. I really appreciate your time and comments.