Pages

Monday 21 October 2013

A quick post. . .

Evening everyone, a very quick post as I'm shattered from the weekend, I was away at the Indigoblu Secret Retreat, and had an amazing time, you can catch up with my project on the IB blog here.

Also today, (Fanfare). . the Indigoblu Challenge has it's very own shiny new blog!  The theme this month is Chocolate Orange, and it runs from the 21st October to the 20th November, with the new challenge and winner being posted on the 21st again.

The DT have put some inspirational projects up for you, so save the blog to your favourites or subscribe/follow, there are some lovely Indigoblu goodies up for grabs each month. 

Anything goes, as long as it follows the theme and uses Indigoblu stamps only, so cards, mixed media, journaling, show us what you can do!

This is my piece for the DT:

 
I glued microbeads down the spine of the card, then some lace.  The paper is from Indigoblu's Factory shop, it's a creased effect paper and a newsprint, I love them both.  I layered them onto milky chocolate cardstock and orange, then added Elizabeth Bennet, coloured in with Caran D'ache pencils, and a jellyroll glitter pen.  The flowers are a mix of ready made, and die cut strip flowers that I put together myself, with a diecut scroll, and metal embellishments (Tim Holtz).  Finished with gold Candi to make it look fixed down.  A couple of pearly things are added to the side!

Have a good week, hope it's a crafty one.

Best Wishes,

Nikki
xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thankyou for taking the time to visit. I really appreciate your time and comments.