Pages

Monday 19 August 2013

Where has the day gone?!

Afternoon all, today seems to have flown by, I've just posted my blog over at Indigoblu, pop across and take a look if you have time, it's an inky, layery, kind of tag!  (Are those words?)

Here is a little peek:


 
 
Now I'm off to finish some projects, and then start packing some food and bits away for the weekend, off 'glamping' for a week in our converted van.  As we have Luna now, we haven't been abroad for a while, but I wouldn't have it any other way, can't seem to go anywhere without her!


This was her last year in October, about a year old, enjoying the beach in Barmouth, it was a sunny day!  Her head looks bigger than her body in this pic, it's just the angle, but I had to get a picture of that sandy snout!  She is a proper piggy and snuffles and truffles at everything. 

Well have a good rest of the day, I'm off to take her for a 'W'. . .

Best Wishes,

Nikki
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thankyou for taking the time to visit. I really appreciate your time and comments.