Pages

Monday 11 April 2011

My first ever blog. .

Well, to introduce myself. . . .
I am Fairy Elephant.  Or at least that's what my mum used to call me when I ran up the stairs as a child.

These days I masquerade behind a little mohair elephant, that I purchased from a lady who handmakes them at http://www.marjoriebears.com/, and he has had his wings added by computer magic by Zina Zee's Enchanting Images, at http://www.zinazees.co.uk/


My passion is beads.  And silver.  And shiny things.  Especially shiny things.  And now, and most importantly, resin jewellery, from anything I can think of to put in it or upcycle.  I have just started in this field, but already I can't sleep at night thinking of all the things I can do with this wonderful medium.

 I come from Dorset, along the Heritage coast, where I used to make jewellery from real fossils, and sell them in the local fossil shop on the beach, and a garden centre in Barton Under Needwood when I moved up this way to Coventry.  I now have my jewellery in the funkiest hairdressers in Coventry, Ruby Tuesdays, and the coolest tattoo shop in Bulkington, at Rawhide Tattoo. 

Now, life love and friendships keep me here.  I would say they keep me sane as well but people who know me will know that's not true. . .

In my blog's, I hope to share some of this with you, perhaps give a few lessons along the way, or at least give you a laugh at my attempts at blogging.

Please come back soon so I'm not talking to myself. . .

Nikki




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi and thankyou for taking the time to visit. I really appreciate your time and comments.